top of page
1. CMS is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We strongly prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by national, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. CMS makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, business and functional needs in compliance with national, state, or local laws.
2. CMS does NOT require any payment or fees from prospective candidates. Do not provide any personal financial information whatsoever, and do not make any payments requested by any email or other communication requesting such data to secure employment with CMS or it's subsidiaries.
3. You expressly authorize, without reservation, CMS, its representatives, employees, or agents to contact and obtain information from all references (personal and professional), employers, public agencies, licensing authorities and educational institutions and to otherwise verify the accuracy of all information provided by you in the application, resume, or job interview. You hereby waive any and all rights and claims you may have regarding CMS, its agents, employees or representatives, for seeking, gathering and using truthful and non-defamatory information, in a lawful manner, in the employment process and all other persons, corporations or organizations for furnishing such information about yourself.
4. You certify that all information provided in order to apply for and secure work with CMS is true, complete, and correct.
5. You understand that any information provided by you that is found to be false, incomplete or misrepresented in any respect, will be sufficient cause to (i) eliminate you from further consideration for employment, or (ii) may result in your immediate discharge from the CMS's service, whenever it is discovered.
6. You understand that the application does not constitute a guaranteed call for an interview, or an agreement or contract for employment for any specified period of definite duration. You understand that no supervisor or representative of the CMS is authorized to make any assurances to the contrary and that no implied oral or written agreements contrary to the foregoing express language are valid unless that are in writing and signed by CMS's authorized signatory.
7. You understand that CMS makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, business and functional needs in compliance with national, state, or local laws and you shall hold harmless and indemnify CMS or its Subsidiaries against any losses, liabilities, and claims arising out of or relating to your application.
8. You expressly authorize CMS to retain your personal & application information including all details provided during the application as well as information contained in submitted documents, as long as necessary, until CMS deems applicable.
bottom of page